IOSH MANAGING SAFETY COURSES Liverpool & Wirral Areas
The law requires that you provide whatever information, instruction and health and safety training as is needed to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of your employees.
Providing health and safety training and information helps you to:
- ensure your employees are not injured or made ill by the work they do;
- develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone;
- find out how you could manage health and safety better;
- meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees ensuring they have undergone appropriate health and safety courses.
Effective Health and Safety IOSH Managing Safety Course Training:
- will contribute towards making your managers, supervisors and employees competent in health and safety;
- can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause;
- can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health.
Who should go on the IOSH Managing Safety Course?
The IOSH Managing Safety Course is for your managers and supervisors and is relevant in all sectors, and any organisation. It is designed to get your managers and supervisors up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
What will they get out of it?
What they need to know - and are perhaps reluctant to learn about - in a refreshingly informal way. Managing safely won''t turn your staff into safety experts - but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they''re responsible for. Importantly, it brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
Total Cost per IOSH Managing Safety Course = £2000 + VAT (Up to 10 Delegates)
Additional cost of £50.00 per delegate over 10 delegates.
Course costs include course registration, workbooks, course assessment and course certification. Delegates who successfully complete the written and practical assessments are awarded an IOSH Managing Safety certificate.
Health and Safety Courses
We can deliver a range of health and safety courses to your staff and contractors, please see our other Health and Safety Training page for a full list of health and safety courses we can provide you with.
Our Health and Safety consultants are available for the IOSH Managing Safety Course in Liverpool Manchester and all over the North West
Please call us today on 0151 608 0023 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss your health and safety training needs